A planned gift is a lasting expression of a life of meaning and generosity. It also serves as a reminder to your children and succeeding generations of the values that are most important to you. When you create a legacy at JOIN Israel, you affirm and perpetuate the need to join together to assist Israelis in crisis.
Achieve your philanthropic goals
Planned gifts yield benefits now and in the future. They may allow you to take sizable income, gift, and estate tax deductions and provide favorable capital gains tax treatment. They may provide income for you and your loved ones for life. Planned gifts also allow you to leave a legacy that accomplishes your philanthropic goals.
When you make a planned gift, you become an esteemed member of the JOIN Israel Legacy Society. With your permission, your name will be recognized in our bi-annual newsletter and on the website.
For questions about planned giving, please contact our Director of Development, Alex Schieber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to give
- Bequest: Include JOIN Israel in your will or trust.
- Charitable Gift Annuity: Receive a guaranteed income stream and significant tax benefits.
- Charitable Lead Trust: Discover an innovative way to pass appreciating assets on to family members while making annual gifts to JOIN Israel.
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust: Set up a fixed income payment to you or those you designate; at the end of the term the remainder is paid to JOIN Israel.
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust: Establish a variable income payment to you or those you designate; at the end of the term the remainder is paid to JOIN Israel.
- Life Insurance: Make JOIN Israel the beneficiary of a life insurance policy to guarantee a sizeable gift to JOIN Israel, or make JOIN Israel the owner and beneficiary to receive current tax benefits.
- Testamentary Life Income Gifts: One gift in your estate can benefit both your family and JOIN Israel.